I have worked with Hannah on a number of projects which were always well planned and executed – She understands the requirements of campaigns and is able to deliver what is required by the client in a cost effective way. Her approach to campaigns and clients is both personal and professional.
Her many years’ experience not only in corporate marketing but also as an account manager within an agency setting helps to solve any marketing problems or issues.
She is friendly, professional and down-to-earth, and she offers a flexible and practical service to boost your business or help kick start a new idea.
Director, Off the Shelf Creative Agency
Hannah is the real deal. Her knowledge and experience is only outweighed by her passion for her job. She's an absolute pleasure to work with.
Founding Director, Seymour PR
It’s been a great project Hannah, I have my fingers firmly crossed for a great end result.
Director, HAHN Plastics Ltd
Hannah is an experienced Marketing Strategist, specialising in helping business leaders boost company performance by identifying who their customers are, what they want and care about, aligning products and services to deliver that value and then positioning value proposition/s such that customers are irrefutably drawn in.
Hannah specialises in strategy creation and development and strategic implementation.
Hannah has experience across the board having worked in products, services and events, client and agency side and for multinational corporations and SMEs. She has held roles around the UK and in Sydney and worked with many multidisciplinary and geographically dispersed teams.
Hannah has worked for the world’s largest exhibition company, with leading luxury brands, for a prestigious design agency and within the manufacturing field.
- Business Leaders
- Managing Directors
- Senior Executives
- Marketing Directors
- Sales Directors
- Co-authoring and presenting a detailed Business Plan to the Group Board of a sustainable luxury packaging business, which was fully supported, having undertaken an in-depth strategic review
- Developing and successfully launching a start up brand in the sustainable innovation space; value proposition design, internal buy in and travel to Europe to pitch and sell
- Working with industrial designers and production teams to produce a cutting edge sample showcasing the company’s value proposition and to win new business. I was responsible for the creative brief, strategic positioning and launch and use of this marketing and sales asset
- A keynote speaker at a packaging summit in Sweden: ‘An in depth look at the adoption of sustainable packaging from a brand perspective’
- Securing a speaking slot alongside an influential player in the beauty industry, Michelle Feeney
- Being approached by the BBC’s The One Show to feature on the show due to the exposure I achieved at an exhibition at the NEC
- Pitching to luxury brands in the cosmetics market: Puig, Swatch Group, la prairie
- Working with an international manufacturer to grow a distributor network in North America
- Marketing Manager, James Cropper plc
- Account Manager, Conran Design Group @ Freshfields
- Marketing Manager, SWS UK (formerly part of CRH)
- Marketing Manager, Informa Australia
- Marketing Manager, Informa plc, London
- University of Edinburgh, Master of Arts (2:1), Spanish and Business Studies
- University of Salamanca, Spain