Hannah is an experienced Marketing Strategist, specialising in helping business leaders boost company performance by identifying what customers want and care about, aligning products and services to deliver that value and then positioning the value proposition/s such that customers are irrevocably and irrefutably drawn in.
Hannah has experience across the board working in both products and services, client and agency side and for multinational corporations and SMEs. She has held roles in London and Sydney and worked with many multidisciplinary and geographically dispersed teams.
Hannah has worked for the world’s largest exhibition company, with leading luxury brands, for a prestigious design agency and within the manufacturing field.
- Business Leaders
- Senior Executives
- Marketing Directors
- Sales Directors
- Managing Directors
- Co-authoring and presenting a detailed Business Plan to the Group Board of a sustainable luxury packaging business, which was fully supported, having undertaken an in-depth strategic review
- Developing and successfully launching a start up brand in the sustainable innovation space; value proposition design, internal buy in and travel to Europe to pitch and sell
- Working with industrial designers and production teams to produce a cutting edge sample showcasing the company’s value proposition and to win new business. I was responsible for the creative brief, strategic positioning and launch and use of this marketing and sales asset
- A keynote speaker at a packaging summit in Sweden: ‘An in depth look at the adoption of sustainable packaging from a brand perspective’
- Securing a speaking slot alongside an influential player in the beauty industry, Michelle Feeney
- Being approached by the BBC’s The One Show to feature on the show due to the exposure I achieved at an exhibition at the NEC
- Pitching to luxury brands in the cosmetics market: Puig, Swatch Group, la prairie
- Working with an international manufacturer to grow a distributor network in North America
- Marketing Manager, Informa plc, London
- Marketing Manager, Informa Australia
- Account Manager, Conran Design Group @ Freshfields
- Marketing Manager, James Cropper plc
- Lancaster and District Chamber of Commerce
- University of Edinburgh, Master of Arts (2:1), Spanish and Business Studies
- University of Salamanca, Spain (3rd year abroad)