"Collaborating with Patrick was a great management decision! Patrick developed a compelling framework for my agency's newly formed leadership team to come together around on the way we work, using the culture that makes us thrive, to deliver higher value for our clients by improving processes and structure for our staff to succeed. Patrick is an excellent facilitator who listens well and actively counsels while handling strong personalities and organisational quirks with ease. I look forward to working with Patrick again. Highly recommend!"
Media Firm President
"A creative thinker, willing to listen and capable of synthesising complex information are all reasons why I enjoy working with Patrick. With his assistance, we have better defined our USP while bringing about visual clarity around the value of services enjoyed by our customers. He is highly recommended and I would be happy to have him help us again we the need arises."
"Patrick is great to work with. He understands how to quickly engage with the Board and identify the strategic drivers for an organisation. As well as setting out clear options for debate, once a course of action is decided, he excels at generating energy around the right approach to deliver and make an almost immediate impact on the business. As the Global Talent Lead, I’ve worked with him (and seen him work with many other teams at all levels) deliver a number of projects that have significantly changed the culture of our organisation, in a positive, engaging way for all stakeholders."
Professional Services Business Unit Leader
"Patrick's seminars are always a great investment of my time. The content is always immensely current and it's immeasurably useful to get peer views on topics of the day. As a HR professional often working solo, it is great to get insights and ideas from similar professionals looking to navigate difficult subject areas such as Brexit or Gender Pay Gap Reporting and I always come away from the sessions brimming with ideas and thoughts for my senior leaders. On a personal level, I have known Patrick now for many years and he is an absolute go-getter who makes things happen and I look forward to many more years of his insights and guidance."
As an Operating Partner at gunnercooke and MD of Impetus/Jeito, Patrick brings 20 years’ experience of working with clients across a range of sectors, including technology, financial services, manufacturing, retail and professional services.
He works alongside business leaders to drive transformation and change within their organisations – from shedding light on what real-life company culture looks like to building strategic plans based on independent client, supplier, and reseller interviews and insight.
Patrick has worked with businesses of all sizes, from fast-growing SMEs to global organisations, as well as leadership and product management teams on a range of projects from:
- Mapping culture and key processes to support management teams to understand their own culture and build more engaged workforces, that deliver more effectively
- Independent client, supplier, and resellers interviews to deliver powerful insights into service delivery, future opportunities and competitor activity
- Benchmarking for internal culture, sustainability/ESG, client feedback, and marketplace/competitor positioning
- Cultural Due Diligence reviews for organisations looking at acquisitions or post-M&A integration
- Board and management team effectiveness reviews and workshops
- Diversity & inclusion support for leaders to understand their role and build confidence to put in place effective plans to drive inclusion
- Development programs for teams and leaders, from boards and leadership teams to inclusion councils and resource group leaders
- Developing and launching major thought leadership pieces and creating (and testing) global propositions to drive successful sales, as well as overseeing high-value proposals with crystal clear messaging
Patrick is particularly interested in the balance between the role academic research plays in building corporate understanding and the practical realities of planning and running a business. As such, he hosts ‘future forums’ and best practice sharing communities for practitioners in the following areas:
- HR/Diversity & Inclusion/Culture
- Employee Resource Groups/Employee and Affinity Networks
- Government Affairs
Patrick Advises on
- Business strategy, including proposition development and ESG
- Culture, behaviour and change
- Independent client, supplier and reseller insight
- Board and management team effectiveness
- Inclusion and diversity
- Thought leadership and market research
- MD and Strategic Project Lead, Jeito Consulting (2017-2021)
- Strategy Director / Strategic Marketing Director, Duff & Phelps (2012-2017)
- Co-Founder and Director, Radius Business (2012-2017)
- Project Lead, Microsoft (2006-2011)
- Head of Business Development, Pricewaterhousecoopers LLP (2004-2006)
- MSc, Management Consultancy and Organisational Change, University of London
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing
- BSc Business Economics and Accountancy, University of Southampton