Dan has extensive expertise in the Digital Assets and the Alternative Investments Funds industry. He advises on the commercial and operational lifecycle aspects that these asset types take across an organization or an investment management fund vehicle. Dan has experience in Product Management, Business Development and Enterprise Sales management across Financial Technology companies and solutions for Global Capital Markets infrastructure. Dan’s background is working with high growth companies or companies establishing in new territories from start-ups, private, corporate, and publicly listed companies.
Dan Advises On
- Financial Services Market Infrastructure ( Digital Assets / Alternative Investment Funds)
- Product and Operational Infrastructure
- Vendor Strategy, Selection and Operational reviews
- Integration Assistance and Enterprise product advice
- Commercial strategy and planning
- Digital Custodians. Worked to establish a startup institutional custodian Koine and went onto assist investment bank owned custodian, Komainu.
- Global Executive for SEI Investments, covering EMEA Alternatives in asset servicing for a NASDAQ Listed company for a broad group of alternative investment and private capital markets firms.
- Advisor to Binarii Labs, a SaaS solution company specialising in data security for de-risking and protecting Enterprise Data.
- Markets Infrastructure service provider Options, providing trading infrastructure and low latency market technology to Global Capital Markets firms.
- Currently assisting a number of Digital Asset firms in relation to Digital Money and Wealth such as Haycen and Polity Network