Paul is a Unilever-trained Accountant with an FMCG background and over 30 years’ experience in Executive Recruitment. He personally specialises in All Board and Senior Financial Appointments, including NED and Portfolio.
Previously a Director in the 3i backed RK Group, which exited by way of a trade sale in 2005, he remained as a Director in the new AIM listed business until 2010. Paul established his own Executive Search company in 2011.
Paul is also experienced in Specialist Search and the recruitment of Human Resources, Financial Management and Accounting staff.
- Private Equity backed businesses
- Not-For-Profit Organisations
- Paul Boardman Associates, Director (2011 – Present)
- Peak Accountancy Training, Advisory Board Member (2019 – Present)
- Corporate Connections, Director (2010 to 2011)
- RK Group, Director (1993 – 2010)
- Michael Page Group, Senior Consultant (1988 – 1992)
- Unliver plc, Graduate Finance Trainee and CIMA qualified accountant (1983 – 1987)
- University of Nottingham
- BA (hons) Industrial Economics