With over a decade of experience in leadership and transformation roles and a focus on unlocking the potential and value of people, Cara has worked with a range of global clients to design strategic aims and deliver the people, process and system change required to meet these. Acting as a critical friend to business leaders, she guides, cheers and challenges her clients throughout the full breadth of transformation activity – from defining strategic aims and roadmaps to coaching and supporting people through the change process.
With a focus on responsible change, she helps business leaders to imagine and create highly productive and effective workplaces in which people can excel, through defining strategic ambitions, developing people’s capability and confidence, making best use of technology and organising processes for maximum efficiency.
Business acumen, extensive transformation experience, endless curiosity and an approachable, down to earth demeanor give her the ability to inspire confidence, unpick complex challenges, disarm resistance and unlock people’s insights, wit and wisdom.
Cara Advises on
- Business transformation
- HR transformation
- HRMS implementation and optimisation
- Workday HCM Implementation and Optimisation Advisor – various global Workday implementations
- Business Readiness Lead – £10m ERP transformation
- HR Service Review – global logistics brand
- Payroll Service Outsourcing Consultant – global sports marketing brand