Erol is part of our Operational Excellence leadership team that assists clients through the development of high calibre people, optimisation of processes and, where appropriate, the enabling through the considered deployment of technologies.
Erol has over 23 years’ experience in leading, implementing and managing global IT manufacturing operations across multiple manufacturing sectors, with experience in Programme Management, Project Management, IT Manufacturing Operations Management, IT strategy and delivery, and digital transformation.
He has delivered multiple concurrent project implementations in ERP, MES/MOM, plant control/automation and IT infrastructure for both greenfield and brownfield manufacturing sites. His strategic approach to transformational IT change enables organisations to transform their businesses through digital technologies enabling them to take control and optimise their operations.
Erol Advises on
- Partner Selection
- Manufacturing Greenfield and Brownfield IT Implementations
- IT Solution Design, Development and Delivery
- IT Strategy
- IT Transformation
- innocent Limited
- Senior IT Project Manager (2019/12 – 2021/12)
- IT Programme Manager (2019/7 – 2019/12)
- Johnson Matthey Plc.
- Global MOM / MES Delivery Lead (2018-2019)
- MOM Strategy and Solutions Manager (2017-2018)
- Global Manufacturing Operations Applications Manager (2016-2017)
- Head of IT: Infrastructure and Software Manager (2010-2016)
- Head of IT: Information Systems Manager (2007-2010)
- Systems Analyst (2002-2003)
- Computer Operations Supervisor (2001-2002)
- Systems Engineer/Lead Developer (1999-2001)
- Warthog Industries – Developer (1998-1999)
- University of Oxford – Saïd Business School – Oxford Artificial Intelligence Programme 2020
- ITIL Foundation Certificate 2016
- Stellenbosch University – Executive Development – Senior Managers Development Programme 2015
- MES/MOM Methodologies Certificate of Competency (MESA) 2015
- Baccalaureus Technologiae Degree Electrical Engineering (4-years) 1998
- National Diploma – Electrical Engineering 1996
National Diploma Computer Systems Engineering