Nebula Norman is an experienced Marketing and Communications professional with more than 16 years’ experience building and leading marketing teams across B2B and B2C industries including retail, FMCG, FinTech, pharma and the public sector.
Nebula has comprehensive experience advising across the entire marketing mix, with a focus on digital marketing, communications and PR, brand strategy, product marketing and content creation. She is also a highly effective trainer across a breadth of marketing topics to both marketers and non-marketers.
- Aviation and Transport
- Charities, Not for Profit, and Social Enterprises
- Head of UK Marketing, Raisin GmbH (2018-2022)
- Asda (2016-2017)
- Warburtons (2014-2016)
- Strategic North (2011-2014)
- Central Office of Information (2007 – 2011)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- MBA, Manchester Metropolitan University (ongoing)
- BA Hons, University of Leeds